Community is the secret ingredient in our bread. Everything we do is made better by the community around us. Our friends and customers. Our fellow local businesses. Our suppliers and partners and service providers. You. All of you help make this bakery a wonderful place to work and visit. Thank you.
We hope you will visit our friends, both online and in person. We like them, and we think you will too:
- Our website was designed by SiteWhirks.
- The Greater Warrenton Chamber of Commerce supports local businesses in and around Warrenton, Virginia. We are proud to be a member.
- Our neighbor, Kelly Ann's Quilting, is our favorite place for fabrics and quilting supplies.
- A connecting door inside our store will lead you into Latitudes Fair Trade Store, featuring handmade products from around the world.
- Iron Bridge Wine Company serves their delicious burgers on our handcrafted buns -- a perfect combo!
- Black Bear Bistro features local ingredients and awesome hamburgers.
- Red Thread has a great selection of knitting and crochet supplies, including some of the prettiest yarn we've ever seen.
- Want to learn something new? Check out Tagaloo for all sorts of fun classes for children and adults.
- DrumnStrum has relocated two doors down from us. Visit them for lessons and weekend concerts.
- The Empty Nest will soon be offering painting and sewing workshops in their Old Town Warrenton location.
- Whether you crave wine, fine food or beautiful home goods, The Town Duck is the place for you.
- Be Boutique offers fun and unique clothing for women of all ages.
- Have a favorite photo or piece of art? You can trust Framecraft to make it shine.
- If you aren't a card-carrying member of Warrenton City Masterkey -- our local rewards card for Warrenton-area businesses -- you really should be. This is a great and easy way to save at some of your favorite Warrenton merchants (including us!).
- And, of course, there's the rest of our Great Harvest family!